Who can apply:
- Business owners
- Of Filipino citizenship
- 21-55 years old
- Business must have operated for at least 2 years
Borrower and Co-Borrower:
- 5 months recent bank statement
- DTI / SEC registration
- Mayor’s / Business Permit
- 3 months recently paid utility bills
- 1 Co-Borrower (immediate relative)
- BIR Registration Certificate
- 2×2 recent colored ID picture
- Copy of two (2) government IDs
- Copy of NBI Clearance
Additional requirements for corporation or partnership:
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws of Articles of Partnership and By-Laws.
- Partners / Board Resolutions with Secretary’s Certificate authorizing the borrower to undertake loan application .
- Recent 6 months Bank Statement.
- Recent 3 years BIR-filed & In-house Financial Statements.
- Projected Financial Statements for the requested months/years of payment term.
- Office Pictures / Business Pictures.
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae of Stockholders
Note: Additional requirements may be required depending on the application.